The Basic Wine Tour is dedicated to those who wish to discover the passion and traditions of Tenute Falezza. We will welcome you directly at our winery. You can reach us easily by bicycle, electric scooter, bus or with your own transportation.
The tour of our family-run winery, surrounded by Valpolicella’s vineyards, begins with a guided visit to a vineyard, our fruttaio (where our grapes our laid out to dry for the famous Amarone della Valpolicella), and vinification facility, where you will learn about our philosophy behind the winemaking and ageing processes. Not to be missed is a stop in our ageing cellar, where our wines mature and evolve into great reds. The experience continues to our exclusive sensory room, dedicated to the typical aromas that can be found in our wines.
The experience will conclude with a tasting of a selection of our wines, accompanied by an array of local cold cuts and cheeses.
Our wines included in the tasting are:
- Chardonnay/Garganega Igt
- Rosso Igt
- Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Doc
- Amarone della Valpolicella Docg
WHERE: Tenute Falezza Winery, Via Belvedere 35, Verona
NUMBER OF GUESTS: min 2 max 8
DURATION: 1 hr and a half
32 EUR per person
“ideal for those seeking a traditional tasting and are arriving by private transportation”
- on-site the day of the tour (credit card payments are accepted)
- in advance using Paypal, receive a 5% discount on any purchase of wine after the tour
- you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your booking, verifying availability
- to receive a full refund, cancel your booking by email at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.